Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Last Week of Class!

This week is the last week of class......definitely not the end of my journey!  Starting my master's program has been intriguing, inspiring, and eye opening.  I have done much reflection and met so many wonderful people.  I can't wait to continue my journey!

I am not sure if my blog is something that I am required to do in my upcoming courses, but not matter what I am going to continue using it.  I plan to post research, studies, and interesting stories.  I hope you continue to follow me!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to take a moment to say thankk you. Sometimes, we travel along not thinking of how the people that we meet along the way are going to affect us. I am glad that I met you along the way. I do read your blogs and I am often taken back to a particular time in my life that I had forgotten about. Again, thank you for bringing back memories of a time of my life that was once forgotten.

    Sincerely,
    Welcomingallwaldenstudents (elizabeth)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your blog so far and I look forward to your future posts. Your blogs often provide a personal touch to the course material.
    Thanks again for the invaluable insights that you provided during the group discussions and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support during the past 8 weeks. I am sure it will not end there, even if we are in different classes. You were a big help when I had questions. I always looked forward to reading your discussions, they gave me a lot to think about. I know you will go far in this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, It has been a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to continuing our conversations and exchanging information. You are a great resource of knowledge in your discussions and in your blogs and I enjoy reading them as much as learning from them. Thank you and I'm sure we will talk soon. ~Jaime

    ReplyDelete