Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank You!



I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you during this course!  I thought it was truly amazing to learn so much for all of your personal stories, and see all of us grow and change personally as well as professionally.  I feel like I was able to learn about the type of communicator I am, and the "why" behind what I do and say.  Last week I mentioned that I will be taking a little break and then starting back up in September.  That is due to changing my specialization to Administration and Leadership.  I hope that some of you are also in that specialization because I would love to continue to work with some of you again!  Enjoy your summers, and best of wishes in your future courses!

4 comments:

  1. Kristen, throughout this course and the many others that we have shared together you have taught me so much. The expereinces that you have shared with us, has helped me to understand some topics that were just not making sense to me. I wish you the best of luck in your new specialization and with everything else that you do! Have a great summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiKristen,
    thank you for your comment on my blog entry. I am excited to learn that you are also in the admin and leadership specialization! I look forward to future classes together. thank you for sharing your views and experiences both here and on the discussion boards. You have taught me a lot. Have a great summer and see you in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen,
    I absolutely look forward to working with you again. You are a joy to work with--a breath of fresh air. I have gained knowedge from you and I hope that I have given you some knowledge or at least a different perspective on the topics given to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen-
    I have enjoyed working with you since day one. I have always looked forward to reading your posts. I love the way you express yourself and how you write. Good luck with the rest of your journey and thank you for all of the support you have given to me.

    ReplyDelete