Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quotes that Continue to Inspire!

For me it's always those catchy yet meaningful quotes that seem to stick with me.  When watching "The Passion for Early Childhood" video program,  there were two quotes from 2 different early childhood professionals that really hit home.  

"It made me feel whole."  Louise Derman-Sparks, Professor Emeritus

"Passion grows as I live my life."  Leticia Lara Regional Manager (Zero to Three)

To me, both of these quotes have a lot to say about passion.  First, without it, you can't fully love what you do and do it to your best ability.  Furthermore, passion is constantly growing  as we grow professionally.  Having passion as an educator is essential!

1 comment:

  1. I took a look at the course resources that you had listed on the page and I think that it is pretty straight forward. I have thoroughly enjoyed the resources and I can see the benefits of each one to the program. I was particularly fascinated by the zero to three website because it started with the younger age group which is something that most websites do not do when talking about the field of early childhood.

    ReplyDelete